Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota that was launched in the US back in 1989. The brand initially began with one model, the LS large sedan, but has expanded to include coupes, convertibles, SUVs and CUVs. Lexus was the first Japanese luxury brand to seriously compete with German marques thanks to its sterling reputation for quality.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX