Picture the scene: You're in a quiet place; a forest. The grass is green, the sky a perfect shade of blue. It's sunny; the temperature is hovering somewhere near perfect and a gentle breeze wafts by. You look at the pretty flowers – bend down to reach one... then, BAM!
Lexus GS Videos
Given a moment's thought, it's a little surprising that Lexus, a luxury brand that changed the game, has never run an ad during the Super Bowl. But the home of L-Finesse not only has nine new or updated cars coming out this year, led by the 2013 GS, it has a new attitude, which will be "uncontained" in a 30-second spot while the Niners play the Patriots the NFL champion is decided.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX