Consumer Reports has found what it says is a flaw with the emergency trunk release handles in certain Lexus models. During testing, the organization found that the federally mandated emergency handles on new Lexus ES and GS sedans can easily break if pulled toward the user (presumably a person trapped inside the vehicle's trunk). Once broken, the handles no longer function, creating a safety hazard. CR also checked other vehicles in its fleet, but found no such similar defect. As a result, the w
Lexus ES Videos
We've seen all sorts of clever marketing tricks lately, but we'll admit, this is actually pretty cool. Taking its print advertising campaign one step further, Lexus has employed CinePrint to bring some life to an otherwise static magazine spot for its new 2013 ES sedan in the October 15 issue of Sports Illustrated.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX