Toyota is recalling 31,000 units of the Avalon and Lexus ES. The pre-collision system can misidentify objects in the road as a hazard and activate the brakes, potentially leading to a crash.
Lexus ES 300h Recalls
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.