Toyota is recalling 31,000 units of the Avalon and Lexus ES. The pre-collision system can misidentify objects in the road as a hazard and activate the brakes, potentially leading to a crash.
Lexus ES 300h Recalls
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.