Once a wallflower, the Lexus ES 300 is now a bold-looking luxury sedan.Redesigned for 2002, the ES 300 looks smooth and sleek, yet larger and more substantial.In fact it is considerably larger than the pre-2002 model, standing 2.4 inches taller and stretching 2.0 inches longer in wheelbase.Those…
- Reviewed by Sam MosesREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies