Land Rover is recalling nearly 66k Range Rovers and LR4s in two separate campaigns. One is for the doors unexpectedly unlatching, and the other covers the panoramic sunroof leaking or potentially falling off.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport Recalls
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.