Land Rover is recalling over 40,000 of its smaller SUVs over an airbag issue. In the affected vehicles, the front passenger airbag may not deploy because of a problem with the restraint control module, which will be replaced where needed as part of the recall.
Land Rover LR2 Recalls
Jaguar Land Rover has issued a recall of two models, the 2012 Range Rover Evoque and the 2012 Land Rover LR2 over a brake issue. Up to 70 vehicles could be affected, all built on a single day, June 11, 2012. The retaining bolts on the rear calipers of those vehicles could have been torqued incorrectly, with the potential consequence that the brake caliper could detach and cause a loss of braking or damage to the wheel while driving.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.