The letters LR are two-thirds of the acronym JLR, but Land Rover sales comprise 80 percent of Jaguar-Land Rover's US numbers this year. Of the 40,148 JLR vehicles sold through the end of June, 32,312 have been Land Rovers. That's part of the bottom-line sense behind the marque's decision to produce…
- Reviewed by Jonathon RamseyFULL REVIEW
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies