An issue involving carbon-ceramic brakes has prompted Lamborghini and Bentley to recall certain models so equipped. The problem, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, revolves around the stainless steel screws that secure the brake rotors, which are prone to corrosion when exposed to salty conditions.
Lamborghini Gallardo Recalls
Up to 1,491 examples of the 2004-2006 Lamborghini Gallardo coupe and Spyder are being recalled due to potential power steering system leaks. Fluid can escape from high-pressure pipes located near the hydraulic pump, and if the fluid comes into contact with an ignition source a fire could result.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.