Lamborghini is an exotic supercar brand based in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy. The company was founded in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini, who ran a tractor and heater business prior. Driven into bankruptcy by the energy crisis in the early '70s, Lamborghini was sold and has since been owned by a number of companies, including Chrysler and current owner Audi AG, which itself is owned by the Volkswagen Group.
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!