Lamborghini is an exotic supercar brand based in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy. The company was founded in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini, who ran a tractor and heater business prior. Driven into bankruptcy by the energy crisis in the early '70s, Lamborghini was sold and has since been owned by a number of companies, including Chrysler and current owner Audi AG, which itself is owned by the Volkswagen Group.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX