Lamborghini is an exotic supercar brand based in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy. The company was founded in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini, who ran a tractor and heater business prior. Driven into bankruptcy by the energy crisis in the early '70s, Lamborghini was sold and has since been owned by a number of companies, including Chrysler and current owner Audi AG, which itself is owned by the Volkswagen Group.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!