Lamborghini is an exotic supercar brand based in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy. The company was founded in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini, who ran a tractor and heater business prior. Driven into bankruptcy by the energy crisis in the early '70s, Lamborghini was sold and has since been owned by a number of companies, including Chrysler and current owner Audi AG, which itself is owned by the Volkswagen Group.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino