While airbags can be a major safety asset in the event of an accident, crash test data and real-world incidents have shown that front airbags can actually be dangerous for younger, lighter children. Many newer vehicles now have sensors that turn off the front passenger airbag when the occupant doesn't meet weight requirements, but the sensor may not work in some 2007 and 2008 Kia Sorento models.
Kia Sorento Recalls
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.