Kia Sephia delivers a reasonable ride for not a lot of money.It's a basic car without a lot of luxuries, but with a base price of just over $10,000.An entry-level buyer can expect a twin-cam four-cylinder engine producing 125 horsepower, four-wheel independent suspension, intermittent windshield…
- Reviewed by Bob PlunkettREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies