The Kia Rondo takes up little space yet it seats up to seven adults.It's shorter than the six-passenger Mazda5, but it offers more third-row legroom than a Toyota RAV4.We found the ride, handling and brakes of the Kia Rondo excellent.It's a good vehicle for running around town or for taking the…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX