Due to a potentially faulty sensor mat, Kia is voluntarily recalling Kia Rio models from the 2006 to 2008 model years. The sensor in the passenger's seat is susceptible to cracking from fatigue. If that happens, it may not be able to detect whether a child is in the seat, nor will it be able to adjust the airbag deployment settings so as not to deploy if there is a child present.
Kia Rio Recalls
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.