A problem with cooling fans that may melt and start a fire has prompted Kia and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to issue a recall for 86,880 Fortes from the 2014 model year.
Kia Forte Recalls
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.