Jaguar introduced the world to its very own XJ Nürburgring taxi last week, and it just so happened that we were on hand to be one of the first to take part in a long, dizzying lap of Germany's famed racing circuit as a passenger in the front seat.
Jaguar XJ Reviews
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX