The 2008 model year will be the last for the Jaguar S-Type.Its replacement, the sharper-edged, more contemporary-looking XF, has arrived.So if the rounded, retro lines of the S-Type have oozed into your heart, this is your last chance to bring one home brand-new.You could buy another mid-size…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies