This seems to be the millennium for wacky cars.Chrysler's PT Cruiser and Pontiac's exceedingly ugly Aztek are so off the wall that they can't be put into traditional categories.Then there are the studies in retro: Volkswagen's Beetle, Ford's Thunderbird, Audi's TT, BMW's Mini.Isuzu arguably sells…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies