Here's a brand we haven't written about in some time. Isuzu is recalling 8,816 2003 Rodeo Sports and 2003 to 2004 Rodeo and Axiom models that are registered in just about any state that uses salt on winter roads. That means Isuzu owners in states as far east as Maine, as far south as Kentucky and as far west as Minnesota will need to report in with their vehicles for repairs. This recall follows a previous corrosion-related issue for 2002 Axioms and Rodeos.
Isuzu Rodeo Recalls
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.