Infiniti model names, new GM trucks, Ford work vans, Hyundai ratted out on economy, Ward's 10 Best Engines
Infiniti QX News
Nissan North America is recalling 2011 and 2012 Nissan Juke, Infiniti M and Infiniti QX models over a fuel pressure sensor issue. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, it's possible that the sensors weren't tightened properly, which could lead to the sensor coming loose over time and an increased risk of a fire due to leaking fuel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX