Out with the Infiniti I30, in with the I35.Major upgrades to Infiniti's mid-level sedan make this year's I35 more attractive than last year's I30.That's impressive given that last year's I30 boasted exceptional handling, a smooth ride, and lots of performance.A new 3.5-liter V6 engine replaces last…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!