Out with the Infiniti I30, in with the I35.Major upgrades to Infiniti's mid-level sedan make this year's I35 more attractive than last year's I30.That's impressive given that last year's I30 boasted exceptional handling, a smooth ride, and lots of performance.A new 3.5-liter V6 engine replaces last…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies