Nissan is recalling certain 370Z and Infiniti G37 Coupe models due to an improperly calibrated auto-reverse feature on the vehicle's windows. Around 1,788 2011 and 2012 models may have been built with a window switch controller that won't actuate the auto-reverse quickly enough. Should someone accidentally get a body part trapped in the window, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says that a "pinch injury" may result. It's unclear whether anyone has been injured as a result of the
Infiniti G37 Sedan Recalls
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.