Infiniti and Mercedes-Benz have spent the past two years becoming BFFs under the covers of their small cars. In addition to the production version of the Infiniti Etherea using the Mercedes A-Class platform and Nissan making engines for Mercedes in Tennessee, two years ago it was reported that the next Infiniti G would get engines from the German automaker. As the launch draws nearer, a report in Autocar indicates that Mercedes four-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines will be under the hood fro
Infiniti G25 News
We already had reason to believe that the next generation of the Infiniti G is poised to add a few new variants, including a diesel model, thanks to recent Nissan trademark filings. But now our spy shooters have caught some Infiniti development mules out in the wild, cars they say sounded like diesels.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies