The Infiniti FX is crossover utility designed for the owner who wants a fast, responsive car, but wants to haul five people and their ski equipment.Built on the same rear-drive platform as the Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35, the FX makes no claims as a backcountry trekker.Instead, the FX offers an…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCulloughREAD MORE
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!