Five years ago, when Hyundai launched the XG as the flagship of its fleet, luxury was not a word associated with the brand.After all, this South Korean car maker had made its reputation with bargain-basement compact cars, some seriously lacking in quality.Recently, Hyundai has done more than just…
- Reviewed by Tom LankardREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies