Hybrid vehicles boast two or more powerplants. Usually one internal combustion engine is coupled with an electric motor and a battery pack. While more complicated than vehicles with a single engine, hybrid cars usually boast significantly improved fuel efficiency over gasoline-powered automobiles.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino