Hybrid vehicles boast two or more powerplants. Usually one internal combustion engine is coupled with an electric motor and a battery pack. While more complicated than vehicles with a single engine, hybrid cars usually boast significantly improved fuel efficiency over gasoline-powered automobiles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX