Hybrid vehicles boast two or more powerplants. Usually one internal combustion engine is coupled with an electric motor and a battery pack. While more complicated than vehicles with a single engine, hybrid cars usually boast significantly improved fuel efficiency over gasoline-powered automobiles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models