Two years ago, the Hummer H1, based on the military Humvee, was joined by the all-new Hummer H2.The H2 is based on GM's heavy-duty pickup trucks, but highly modified for increased off-road capability.Longer and taller than the original H1, the H2 is built at a new plant in Indiana.For 2005, the…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies