The Honda Prelude gives the enthusiast driver some sweet toys.Its twin-cam VTEC engine sounds great and builds revs with abandon more suited to a motorcycle than a car, while world-class handling rewards spirited driving down a twisty road.But the Prelude last saw a redesign in 1997, and its age…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies