If you're shopping for a light, efficient and reliable family car, Honda can bring 30 years of experience to the table.But for a heavier-duty, off-road-capable SUV, even Honda shops somewhere else.And that's how the Passport came to be.Passport is engineered and built by truck-specialist Isuzu; it…
- Reviewed by Dean StevensREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies