The GMC Yukon is a big seven-seat SUV with V8 power, essentially the GMC version of the Chevy Tahoe though with some significant differences in equipment.The GMC Yukon XL is the Suburban-size version, with a wheelbase of 130 inches, giving more legroom in the third row and cargo space behind…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies