There are more land speed record categories than we care to count, but the minds at Diesel Power recently tackled one of the more interesting and obscure titles in the realm: the record for the fastest vehicle towing a trailer. That meant the team would need to exceed the 139.11 mph barrier set by the previous record holder. To do that, they whipped up a GMC 2500 HD with over 1,000 horsepower and a two-stage nitrous set up. The trailer itself also required a bit of tweaking, and the crew ditched
GMC Sierra HD Videos
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX