Looks like the NHTSA investigation of the Chevrolet Express has turned into a full-blown recall. Some 9,000 of the full-size vans may have fuel filler pipes that are prone to excessive corrosion, which can lead to leaking. Fuel leaks, of course, lead to the possibility of fires.
GMC Savana Recalls
Recalls have been issued for four 2012-model-year General Motors products over steering-gear issues. The Chevrolet Suburban and Express and GMC Savana and Yukon XL could suffer from pitman shafts that weren't hardened properly, potentially leading to a fracture and a loss of steering. There are 6,159 vehicles involved in the recall.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.