Take one Chevy Colorado Diesel, add a more polished front end, and you've got the new GMC Canyon Diesel. We liked the Chevy, and this GMC's pretty great, too.
GMC Canyon Reviews
- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 24, 2014
As discussed earlier today, the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado is a new standout in terms of midsize trucks. But the Colorado wasn't the only pickup the General Motors team brought to San Diego for us to sample. Also along for the ride was a pack of GMC Canyons, the slightly more expensive and polished platform-mate to the Chevy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models