Drift vehicles come in all shapes, from the ever-popular Nissan 240SX all the way up to Mike Ryan's Freightliner. Somewhere on that vast scale of driftables sits this V8-powered Ford Transit van, which can roast tires with extreme prejudice. It also sounds fantastic, whips up donuts faster than Dunkin and drifts through turns with grace.
Ford Transit Videos
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX