Oh, Fiat. You're so witty and attractive and... environmentally sexy? That's the idea put forward by the automaker's latest 500e marketing campaign, which is centered around the company's "dating" site, EnvironmentallySexy.com.
FIAT 500e Videos
Last month, Consumer Reports decidedly panned the Mitsubishi i after a test drive of the small electric vehicle. The magazine doesn't dislike everything little and battery powered, though, and was quite a bit kinder to the Fiat 500e, saying it is "actually kind of a cool little car."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX