Chrysler has issued a recall affecting a small number of 2012 Dodge Journey and 2012 Fiat 500 models built between October 24 and 26 of this year. These models – about 340 in total – are being recalled due to contaminated brake fluid that was put in during the vehicles' assembly. According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, these vehicles "may experience a degradation of the sealing components within the brake system."
FIAT 500 Recalls
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.