Chris Harris gets to abuse his fair share of cars that we can only dream about driving, so why not add the Ferrari 458 Spider to that list. After somehow borrowing the keys to a Ferrari-owned 458 Spider, Harris spends about five minutes driving the 570-horsepower, open-air supercar like an "idiot" (his words, not ours).
Ferrari 458 Spider Videos
Seems that Jethro Bovington, who we recently spent time with while he reviewed the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta for EVO, wasn't finished with prancing horses after he turned in those keys. Putting on his Car and Driver hat, he took a 458 Spider for a spin up and down Italy's 180-year-old Stelvio Pass.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX