Ferrari is recalling 814 models from its 2015 lineup to replace improperly assembled driver's side airbag modules. The devices can deploy in a manner that's rotated from how they are meant to.
Ferrari 458 Italia Recalls
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.