The Ferrari 360 Modena isn't a car.Not really.Not in the traditional sense.Cars are about transportation, get to grandma's house, haul home the groceries, they're a necessity, like food or ESPN.But the Ferrari 360 Modena F1 has little to do with transportation, little to do with necessity.It's a…
- Reviewed by Scott OldhamREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX