The Dodge Nitro is distinguished by its squared-off styling with exaggerated fender flares.The Nitro looks and feels larger than its size.It's on the smaller end of the midsize SUV class but larger than the compact SUVs.The Underneath, the Dodge shares its basic structure with the Jeep…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX