Dodge Durango looks tough but rides smoothly.Big and bulky, it handles like a truck, but it's quiet, roomy, and comfortable, with a host of available technology.Properly equipped, Durango is rated to tow up to 8,950 pounds.A new hybrid gas-electric powertrain joins the lineup for 2009, allowing a…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies