Chrysler's LHS offers an elegant design in a big luxury sedan that makes a statement of status and achievement.Fortunately, the distinctive design is backed up by the driving experience.The LHS is a joy to drive.It rides smoothly and handles remarkably well for a full-size front-wheel-drive sedan.
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models