Chrysler has announced that it is recalling 299,178 minivans for a potentially dangerous HVAC fault. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, certain 2008 Chrysler Grand Voyager, Town and Country and Dodge Grand Caravan models could have air conditioning systems that leak condensation onto the occupant restraint control module. This can cause the airbag light to illuminate and may eventually lead to the accidental deployment of the supplemental restraints. The vehicles in
Chrysler Grand Voyager Recalls
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.