The Chrysler Concorde still cuts a nice profile, impressive given this design is in its fifth year.Most cars, particularly those with more daring designs, tend to look dated after a few years.This isn't one of them.The bold grille and fluid lines still look terrific.Yet the sleek design does not…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies