Chrysler's 300M flagship sedan is tuned for handling and performance, and designed to recall the historic 'letter cars' sold from 1955 to 1965.Its powerful engine and firm suspension emulate the taut, responsive driving experience usually associated with European sedans.It isn't a BMW 5 Series, but…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!