The Holden VF Commodore is getting ready to go on sale in Australia, and the first commercials for the new full-size sedan range have just hit the Internet. Why is this newsworthy to us, you ask? Well, in both spots, our version of the car – the soon-to-arrive 2014 Chevrolet SS – is prominently featured, giving us our first look at the new flagship Chevy in motion.
Chevrolet SS Videos
James Hoegh's mission to go faster than 168.912 mph on a naked bike on the Bonneville Salt Flats has met success. Hoegh traversed the salt during the BUB Motorcycle Speed Trials at 172.211 mph, entering the books in the APF3000 class as the rider on the world's fastest big block American V-twin.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX