Recalls have been issued for four 2012-model-year General Motors products over steering-gear issues. The Chevrolet Suburban and Express and GMC Savana and Yukon XL could suffer from pitman shafts that weren't hardened properly, potentially leading to a fracture and a loss of steering. There are 6,159 vehicles involved in the recall.
Chevrolet Express Recalls
'Tis the season... for road salt. And with that, comes rust. And what does rust bring? Well, for Ford and General Motors, a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration investigation. According to The Detroit News, NHTSA is looking into potential recalls issues with Chevrolet Express vans and Ford Freestar minivans.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.