We don't need to tell you why a leaky fuel tank can be a big hazard. Something about flammable liquid seeping out from underneath a car raises a huge red flag, and now the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating 33,000 2004 model year Chevrolet Corvettes over this very issue. According to The Detroit News, NHTSA has received 30 complaints from owners claiming that either liquid fuel or fuel vapor has been leaking from a tank.
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Recalls
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.