Blazer is not the newest mid-size SUV you could buy.Indeed, Chevy is launching the all-new 2002 TrailBlazer, a bigger four-door model to better compete with the Ford Explorer.But the Chevy Blazer still has a loyal following, particularly among younger buyers, and it will continue to be sold until…
- Reviewed by John MatrasREAD MORE
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!