Bugatti says this is a "near-production" Chiron, which means it's not one of the 500 they plan to sell.
The Basics: Toyota America issued a recall for certain 2010 - 2012 Toyota Prius and Toyota Prius Plug-In models, plus 2011 and 2012 Lexus CT200h models because of a potential fault in the side curtain airbag. This recall affects 1.43 million cars globally. A second recall for the Prius, Auris, Lexus CT200h, Lexus HS250h, and various other models pertain to the emissions control system. Over time, the evaporative emissions system could develop cracks that could lead to fuel leaks when the gas ta
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!